Dhulikhel Namobuddha Panauti day tours offers a beautiful journey to see local life style observe thier culture and tradion as well as amazing view of himalayas and green hills. Dhulikhel located at an altitude of 1550m, is a popular, interesting small town to view the Himalayan sceneries. Dhulikhel offers an oldest with beautiful old typical houses and as well as the best views of the Himalayas within great panorama. There is some good day hiking around here. Many people come to visit here to get warmed up before doing a longer trek. The people in the village are Newars.
In the main square there is the Harisiddhi Temple and Narayan Temple, both Vishnu temples are located around here. The most popular place to watch the sunrise over the mountains is at the Kali Temple on top of the hill in the southeast. You walk to the Panorama View Lodge and keep walking another half-hour. Ridi Bazaar. Bhagwati Mandir, in the northwest part of town, is a high point in the city and from where there are good views of the mountains.below are the description of Dhulikhel Namobuddha Panauti day tours.
Namobuddha day tour /Tours
A pleasant fairly easy all-day easy walking tour goes to Namobuddha (Namro or Namura), about a 3 hr walk south of Dhulikhel, where there is a Buddhist stupa. You can then walk back or take a circular route back. You can also walk to Panauti, another 1½ hours away and then get a bus back to Dhulikhel or Kathmandu via Banepa. You can get a map from the Dhulikhel lodge of this walk. It is also pleasant to do this circuit on a mountain bike.
The story about this place states that a Buddha saw a tigress almost dead because of starvation and could not feed her cubs. The Buddha led the tigress eat him. This is a stone tablet higher up on the hill from the stupa, which is said to mark the place where this event took place. There is a big festival here in November.
From Dhulikhel the trail goes up to the Kali Temple with good mountain views. The trail then goes through the village of Kavre and some teahouses. It then goes up past some pine forest and Phulbari and then climb up and down some hill before getting to the Namobuddha Hill. It is easy to ask directions on this route. From Namobhudda the trail goes down through Sankhu and then past some water mills. The trail then goes up to Batase and then through a pine forest. You then go down and cross a stream and then it is ascending to Dhulikhel.
Panauti Trekking or Panauti day tours
It is an interesting trek from Dhulikhel to Panauti. The walk begins by going south out of Dhulikhel and then turning west past south rice fields. It then goes along a small stream and then comes to the Banepa to Panauti road just north of town. There are number of religious sites that should be visited in Panauti which is the major attraction of our hiking. Indreshwar Mahadev Temple is taken as one of the only known pre-17th century structure of Mahadev temple which is dedicated to Shiva. Similarly, Bhairav Temple and the whole tiny city itself are remarkable to be witnessed. Apart from other many temples it is a pleasure to wander the town's brick paved streets to view the magnificently carved rest houses, stupas and stone water taps. This medieval town has some of the best examples of wood craftsmanship in the form of temples. The confluence of the Roshi Khola and Bungamati Khola rivers is just outside the town. The hiking Panauti makes a perfect trek that guarantees to create memories to last you a lifetime.
From Panauti you can take a bus to Banepa, 7km north and then from there a bus to Kathmandu or to Dhulikhel. If you have enough time during your staying in Nepal, you might continue your journey to keep walking to Godavari. There are several ways to walk there and it takes 6 to 8 hours. One route goes west pass Bhaleswar and then goes along the Roshi Khola valley in about six hours. Another route goes southwest and climbs up the Pulchowki and then the trail goes on to the road down to Godavari. Another route goes more south through Kalar and also climbs Pulchowki and the goes on the road to Godavari. Going via Pulchowki is a long day walking tours. So, please hire us for quality guiding service to get best experience for your visiting here.
- Kathmandu to Dhulikhel by car or van
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
- Three nights’ accommodation in a star category hotel in Kathmandu
- One highly experienced female/male guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food,
- accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- Kathmandu city tours including: all entry fees, tour guide and private vehicle
- All forms of government taxes.
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary).
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Personal Medicine
- Optional tours and activities during free time.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa is good for 30 days and can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in one’s foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.).
- Tips for the crew (Note : TIPS is not compulsory but expected)
- Any other things not mentioned.
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses.