Nuwakot - Gosainkunda - Langtang Eco Trek in Nepal !!
Nuwakot - Gosainkunda newly promoted trekking areas of Nepal lies on the north of Kathmandu valley can be seen at Langtang region. It is inhabited by Tibetans and Tamang, who share a similar religion, language and clothing style. Here, mountains raise soaring towards the sky. The landscapes we cross are extremely varied; rice- terraces, gigantic rhododendron, pine forest, and in the highest parts, a rock and shrub wilderness with the fascinating backdrop of snow capped peaks.. This trek is not very hard trek but very non-touristy, cultural and peaceful. The lodges are not available during the route. up to Gosainkunda. Thus, the tour must be arranged a fully organized by camping. The Himalayan lakes, pound, View of giant Ganesh Himal family and the Manaslu Himalayan range are the most attraction of this route. There are several site trips during the trek. Trekking itinerary can be design as per your interest.
Suggested Itinerary: 18 Days.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport. Then transfer to the hotel. If you have time; half day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley with guide. (A.)
Day 02: Half day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or Patan valley.
Day 03: Trekking to Birtachor 1020m. (Sunkhani). 5 hrs. (B, L, D, A)
Day 04: Trek to Kulkuledhara. Near Ghale bhyangyang. (2400m) (B, L, D, A)
Day 05: Trek to Dupchenath Temple. (B, L, D, A)
Day 06: Trek to Kalche. (B, L, D, A)
Day 07: Trek to Raghuchuli (B, L, D, A)
Day 08: Trek to Gosainkunda (B, L, D, A)
Day 09: Trek to Chandanbari / Singgompa (B, L, D, A)
Day 10: Trek to Thulo Syabru (B, L, D, A)
Day 11: Trek to Lama Hotel. (B, L, D, A)
Day 12: Trek to Langtang (B, L, D, A)
Day 13: Trek to Kyangin Gompa (B, L, D, A)
Day 14; Back to Rest for explore the valley. (B, L, D, A)
Day 15: Back to Lama Hotel (B, L, D, A)
Day 16: Trek down to Syrabrubensi. (B, L, D, A)
Day 17: Drive back to Kathmandu. (B, L, A)
Day 18: Drop to the airport for you’re onwards destination. (A.)
Includes in the Packages: -
- Kathmandu international Airport transfer - 2 Nights hotel in Kathmandu on 3 star AC deluxe / or / in Bhaktapur with on Bed with Breakfast plan
- All land transfer as per given itinerary
- Langtang National parks / conservation entry permits fees
- TIMS (Trekker's Information Management System) permit and their fees
- Tented camping accommodation during the trail
- Meals: 3 meals (Bf, Lunch Din) each day serve with hot drinks while on the trek.
- Fully escorted trek with fluent English speaking license holder local Guide
- Professional cook, Sherpa, kitchen staffs and other necessaries staffs as upon the group size.
- All camping equipment
- All program according to itineraries on full board.
- Trekking equipment and other facilities to Nepali trekking staffs.
- Insurances for the all Nepali staffs
- A special gift: through the Company “Gokyo Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.
Excludes in the Packages:-
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Travel Insurance (this is a mandatory condition of booking)
-Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Optional Excursions: optional excursions such are culture trips, ethno trips, and festival trips, monastery meditation with Lama & monks, nature medicine trips, bird watching, sports, farming trips and other incentive trips as per the client’s interest.
- Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, bar bills & extra porters.
- Hot Shower in during the trekking period
- Cost arising out of landslides, road blockade, and rescue of any form, cancellation of flight or reasons beyond our control.
- Personal equipment, nature or any donation.
- All types of drinks
- Tips for the crew (Note: TIPS is not compulsory but expected)
- International Airfare and departure airport taxes.
Guest feedbacks / testimonials : -
I had the time between jobs to take 8 days in Nepal, a short time by trekking standards, but I hoped it would be enough to get a flavor for the country and its renown trekking. With the help of a great guide, I made it work to take a 6 day trek through Lang Tang, going from Shaypru Bensi to Kyangen Gompa in two days, taking some time for day hikes among the peaks and then taking a leisurely trek down to the bottom tom come back to Kathmandu. Great hike and accessible from Kathmandu for a reasonable price once you are in Nepal (but be ready for a rough ride on the local buses). For those interested, my guide was Som, and he works with Gokyo Treks & Expedition <email@example.com>. They were a great company to work with and let me focus on the trekking and enjoying Nepal rather than worrying about logistics, safety, or knowing the route too precisely.
William Reuiter (USA)
Moved to Boston, Cell No: 410 458 2578
Equipments checklist: -
When selecting your personal items, keep in mind the number of days you'll be trekking, the time of year and the altitude. We advise our clients to bring these items:
Down Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Long sleeved shirt, Jumper or fleecy jacket
T - Shirts, Trekking shoes or boots, Comfy shoes for around the camp
Mountain trekking boots, Polypropylene/wool socks, Light cotton socks for under wool socks
Rucksack, Sun hat, Woolen hat, Gloves, Sun block for lips
- Goggles or sunglasses, Long underwear, Insulated pants Nylon windbreaker
- Nylon wind pants, Water bottle, Sewing kit, Medical & first aid kit
- Flash light, Batteries and bulbs, Swiss army knife, Towel and toiletries