Independent trekking tour operator agency Gokyo Treks & Expedition !!
As an independent trekking guide and tour operator in Nepal, I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude with many thanks to my clients’ continued support in promoting the Nepal adventure through Gokyo Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd - the largest full service trekking, Hiking and tour operator in Nepal. As members of the Trekking Agents Association of Nepal (TAAN), The inland Revenue Depart (Department of Tax), Ministery of Tourism and civil Aviation Nepal (MOTCA), The Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), Village Tourism Promotion Forum Nepal (VITOF) and the Nepal Tourism Board, we are absolutely familiar with the destinations we offer. Our main focus is meeting the needs and ensuring the safety of mountaineers, trekkers, geologists, scientists and anthropologists. Our aim is introduce Nepal to the world without impacting on the precious ecology of our beloved country. We take pride in providing first rate services to each valued guest. We believe that beautiful surroundings alone do not make an unforgettable holiday - a thorough knowledge of the terrain and carefully planned arrangements for your safety and comfort are equally important.
Gokyo Treks & Expedition P. Ltd, was founded by dedicated explorers and experienced - professional guides in 2005, however we are working more then decades in tourism as a guiding profession. We are the foremost name in Adventure Trekking, Tours, Mountaineering, Jungle Safari, River Rafting and other sports in Nepal, Tibet, India & Bhutan... Our friendly, well trained teams are recruited from the western and eastern regions of Nepal and have a deep respect and love for their magnificent country.
Gokyo Treks & Expedition P. Ltd, gives you access to one of the world's highest mountains and the holy places and centuries old traditions of a unique region of the world. Our knowledge of Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan & Sikkim contributes greatly to your safety and pleasure, ensuring that your holiday is memorable in the best way possible.
Climbing, trekking, hiking, eco tourism, Jungle safari, river rafting, scientific explorations, cultural tours, historical tours, special study tours, rescue missions, air/helicopter charters etc. have been our specialty for many years. You'll find our prices surprising affordable. We will be delighted to hear from you and honoured to design an itinerary for you without any obligation on your part.
Choose us because of the following reasons !!
- The most important consideration for safe, enjoyable adventure travel is meticulous preparation. In this regard, nobody equals the dedication of Gokyo Treks & Expedition Company
- Our specialist knowledge and personalized service will create a more interesting and adventurous holiday for you.
- Our courteous service will not end with your booking, but is maintained throughout your stay.
- Our experienced and professional guides, porters and cooks pay careful attention to arrangements for travel, the preparation of good, whole some food and strict rules of hygiene. Our staffers are well paid; our tours are insured and properly equipped.
- We prefer a maximum of 10 per group and are happy to arrange tours for individuals and smaller parties. We believe that small groups minimize the impact on the environment and allow for the cultural interaction that is often the most memorable aspect of a holiday in Nepal.
- With the increasing concern over the global impact of tourism, Gokyo Treks & Expedition P. Ltd is moving towards the promotion of responsible tourism through cultural and environmental awareness.
- All guests are met at the airport and - left to us - transfers are stress free.
- We provide you with clear details of the cost of your tour so that you are fully aware of any extra expenses that may be incurred. No unpleasant surprises!
- We encourage comments from our guests and use them to constantly improve our services.
Safety and precaution:- Before you leave home, we help you prepare, with concise information about the terrain, the climate, local customs, etc. You can enjoy the sometimes high altitude conditions without discomfort as our guides have been trained in mountain safety and first aid procedures. We are in constant communication with our field offices and monitor all aspects of government policy and weather that may affect your trip. We are on-call 24 hours a day. You can rest assured that GTEPL has one of the best safety records anywhere. In the unlikely event of an emergency, helicopter rescue is available during treks and expeditions.
Cuisine: We provide fresh, hygienically prepared food served by our private cooks during trekking, expeditions & safaris. You can have Nepali, Chinese, Italian and as well as Western meals. Beverages include coffee, hot chocolate, tea and Nepali Tea (Milk Tea). Our locally produced food is free of chemicals.
Health & Comfort: We pay attentions to your level of physical fitness and your appetite for endurance and adventure, and plan your itinerary accordingly. If you are part of a group, we do our best to ensure that you are neither over stretched nor held back by incompatible companions.
Equipments: Our equipment is state of the art and carefully maintained. For example, we use latest and comfortable tent, as well as some tents from Nepal made and have well furnished trekking equipments.
Accommodation: Both in the cities and outlying areas, we have long- standing relationships with the owners and managements of Nepal's network of hotels and inns, and can arrange excellent accommodation at advantageous tariffs, from simple accommodation in remote villages to the five star hotels of Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Environmental Concerns: Camping is the preferred way to enjoy one of the most beautiful and fragile spots on earth, because it allows you to be close to nature. Your sensitivity for your surrounding will influence others and your team will help with these simple guidelines.
• Use bio-degradable or burn able disposable.
• Do not leave waste burning on a site. Bag and remove plastic and tins for disposal later.