Himlung Himal Expedition in Nepal !!
Himlung Himal is one of the recently opened mountains for climbing and is located between Manaslu and Annapurna ranges. This expedition takes you through remote villages to Nepal & Tibet boarder. Passing through two interesting Tibetan villages of Nar and Phu, Base Camp will be established at the height of 4,900m. Which is located at the upper border of one of pastures belonged to Phu. Normally three high camps will be established to reach the summit: Camp I at the height of 5,450m. Camp II at 6 000 meters on the Camp 3 at 6,350m.
Suggested Itinerary: 39 Days
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and hotel transfer.
Day 02 – 03: Official formalities & expedition preparation
Day 04: Drive to Besisahar
Day 05: Trek to Ngadi
Day 06: Trek to Jagat
Day 07: Trek to Dharapani
Day 08: Trek to Koto
Day 09: Trek to Dharmasala
Day 10: Trek to Phu Khola
Day 11: Trek to Phu Gaun
Day 12: Trek to Himlung Base Camp
Day 13-30: Climbing period
Day 31-36: Retrace to Besisahar
Day 37: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 38: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 39: Airport departure for return flight.
Includes in this Itinerary:
- Kathmandu International Airport transfer by private vehicles.
- 3 star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu / or / in Bhaktapur with breakfast as on B.B plan
- Expedition Permit fees ( Govt. Royalties) of Himlung Himal
- Annapurna Conservation Project (ACAP) Permit
- Nar - Phu Restricted area permits by Immigration
- TIMS ( Trekker 's Information Management System ) permit and thier fees
- Comfortable, private transportation as per itinerary
- Quality accommodation on lodge or tent as per itinerary
- Food and Accommodation during your trip
- Welcome dinner classic Nepali cousin and farewell dinner with choice of food
- First Aid and Eco trained English Speaking guide
- Professional cook, kitchen staffs with required experienced Sherpas
- All equipment, Transportations and Insurance for Nepali crew
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Helicopter rescue arrangements off course not the rescue bills !
- High quality tents, mattress, pillows, kitchen equipment for camping trek
- Medical Kit Bag on every trip.
- Access to Kathmandu office (Internet access) and staffs.
- High altitudes chamber bags (PAC) for high altitudes trekking
- 12 % VAT and 3% TSC Taxes.
- A special gift: through the Company " Gokyo Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.
Excludes in the Itinerary:
- Single supplement if required.
- Your international airfare and departure airpoet taxes.
- Nepal entry Visa fees.
- Your travel insurance (It is mandatory in case of emergency)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Cold-drinks, Liquors, Laundries and Telephone calls etc.
- Personal Trekking equipment and extra program other than mention itinerary
- Any extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen causes, such as emergency
- Evacuation Helicopter rescue, land slides, lost of baggage, flight cancellation, and road blocked etc.
- Personal nature of expenses or any donation
- Tips for the crew (Note: TIPS is not compulsory but expected)
- Any other expenses not mention as included in the price.
Guest feedbacks / testimonials
Down Sleeping Bag 1pc, Down Jacket 1 pc.
Climbing boot 1 pair, Shocks for climbing - 6 pairs
Trekking Boot 1 pair, Rucksack 2 pcs , Crampon 1 set
Stick 2 set, Harness – 1pc, Get up (Boot clover) 1 set
Snow Glass - 2 pcs, Main rope 15 meters, ICE Crew – 1pc.
Sable small -1pc, Mattress 1 pc, Carbine 2 single + 2 lock
ICE-axe with Ice hamber 1 pc, Head Light – 2pcs,
Wind Proof Jacket & trouser, Woolen Globe 4 set, Bag Cover.
Water Bottle , Wind mask for climbing, Climbing clove 3 best qualities
Personal Medicine , Eight finger, Swiss Army Knife
Fixed rope , Main rope , Medicine , Oxygen, Mask and regulator
Climbing tents, Food, fuel, light